Thursday, March 3, 2011

7 & 8 Months OMG!!!

Hello Again!

Can you believe that it’s been two months since the last blog it feels like just yesterday that I posted?

Well where to begin…

Since we last blogged Elna has been in swim lessons and she LOVE’s every minute of it. She absolutely loves the water!!! Usually when we get her out of the tub she cries bloody murder because she wants to get back in and splash all around. She has learned how to blow bubbles in the water which is really cool to watch however she thinks that blowing bubbles is so cool that she should do it when she eats so we end up getting food all over the place!

Next Ellie is fully sitting by herself and I think she will be crawling soon. She leans to one side and every day she gets closer to getting on all fours and holding that little hinder in the air. It’s so cute to watch her get ready to become mobile. Kit however I think knows what is coming and is a little nervous because she has been watch Elna a little bit closer lately.

Like every year that valentines rolls around so does Sturgeon Spearing and I go without a hubby for a while. Yes opening day I’m in the shake with him but after that he’s on his own. This year we didn’t spear any for our household but Eric’s dad and good friend Scott got one so two out of our group is pretty good. Eric is really bummed that he not only didn’t get one but actually missed one. There were two solid days of Eric only saying “I can’t believe I missed!” over and over again.

The other day our friends Brandy and Eric asked us to go to the Tundra Lodge with them and their little guy (Ellie's BFF) Noah. It was a lot of fun! Ellie just loves the water I however have realized that the baby weight fairy still has not come to take my lbs. away. I think I should draw him a map to my house just in case he lost his way. It was really cute to see Noah and Ellie explore the water and all the other fascinations that were at the lodge.

Well not much to post again… we are kind of boring. But to make up for low amount of stories I hope you enjoy the pictures!

Hug to all,
The Burts

Kit Wondering if we really have to keep her?

Ellie Getting ready to chase Kit...

HI!

8 Months with Bunnykins


I want to go back to the TUB!
Noah and Elna at Tundra


No comments:

Post a Comment