Saturday, October 10, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Burt It's Official!!!

Hello All,

Can you believe it? Eric and I are now officially Mr. and Mrs.. Eric and I can't believe it's over. We had so much fun and we thank all of you for sharing in our special day. It really meant a lot to us to see so much support.

I hope that all of you who were able to join had a blast. I know we did! It is true though that it goes by quick. We couldn't believe that it was over when we left the hall.

I have posted some pictures that I have received from family and friends. If anyone out there has pictures that you would like to share we would love to see them. Feel free to email them to mwepner@new.rr.com or send any to our house. We would really love to see them.

Once I receive more pictures I will be sure to post them.

We will be sure to post again soon.

Monica & Eric Burt

1 comment:

  1. Eric and Monica,
    It was a beautiful wedding! Herb said your reaction when you saw him in the church made his weekend! I hope your birthday was special!
    Love to you both,
    Aunt Linda and Herb

    ReplyDelete