Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wedding Final Thoughts...

Hello Again,

Well almost a month under our belts and life is coming back to the status of normal. I am finally getting used to being Monica Kaye Wepner Burt (still not legal until Friday).

My photographer post some pictures from our wedding on her blog and they look amazing! Kelly did such a great job with all of us. I have officially made myself her own walking billboard.

Here is a sneak peak at some of our photos. I hope you all enjoy. If you like what you see the photos were all done by Kelly Jean Photography.

The Church
The Vows

The Wedding Party

Rings

True Love


P.S. Remember to stay tuned Eric and I have a long journey ahead of us so make sure to keep checking in! Next is remodeling!


~Monica & Eric































No comments:

Post a Comment