Monday, July 19, 2010

Three week update...

Hello Again!

So tomorrow Elna will be three weeks old. Can you believe it? I can’t it seems like just yesterday we brought her home.

When we brought Elna home she weighed 7 lbs. 11 oz. in just three short weeks she weighs over 9lbs and has grown over an inch.

I can officially say that I absolutely love being a mom and wouldn’t trade it for the world. It is so amazing! I love every minute of it. Every time I look at her I wonder how in the world God chose Eric and me to be so blessed.

She is such a good baby. Eric and I thought that we would be way more tired but so far (knock on wood) Ellie has been sleeping very, very well through the night. She wake up around 3 am we eat a little snack and then we go back to sleep. We usually roll out of bed around 9:30 am. It’s going to be so hard going back to work and actually having to get up.

We went to go see out photographer and friend Kelly again to get our first family photos done and Ellie's first pictures. They turned out AMAZING!!!


Eric keeps asking how we got such a beautiful kid and of course me being me always says “she takes after her mother that’s how.” However we all know that Ellie is a great mix of the both of us.

So far we don’t have much else to report but I thought I would update you all on how we are doing and include some pictures so you all can see how much she has grown. I hope you enjoy.

Lots of love to all,
Eric, Monica, Kit & Elna






***Please note that all professional pictures are photographed by Kelly Jean Photography http://www.photographybykellyjean.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. She's so beautiful, Moni. Oliver is excited to meet her. I'm happy to hear things are going great for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy everything went well for you and continues to! You both deserve it, and I completely agree- ADORABLE she is.
    We both cannot wait to meet her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable! Grandma has been doing a pretty good job of sending pictures. You both have that special look of being special parents!

    ReplyDelete