Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy 1 Month Birthday Ellie!



Happy Birthday to Ellie, Happy Birthday to Ellie, Happy Birthday dear Ellie, Happy Birthday to you!
Holy cow! Can you believe that Ellie is already a month old! I think it’s crazy how fast the time has already gone.


At times today I have looked at the clock and thought at this time a month ago I was having contractions, this time a month ago I started to push and ect…


Ellie is such a good baby. We all are still trying to figure each other out. I have officially learned that looking at a clock and trying to figure out her schedule for the day is completely pointless.
Ellie has definitely taught me already that she does things on her own schedule.
As of today Eric and I both noticed while playing with her this morning that she know notices her face in a mirror and is totally in love with looking at her self. She also has found out that if she smiles really big at daddy she can get whatever she wants and almost make him cry.


Ellie also is now weighing in at 10.3 lbs. and is still growing like a weed! I have already had to put away some of her 3 month old clothes because she is to long for them and they don’t fit. And yes I cried when I put away the first batch of clothes that she out grew. Hormones? maybe.


Tomorrow we leave for Ellie’s first road trip. I’m not freaking out yet, but I think I have officially over packed. We are going to Minnesota to visit my sister Dar and her family for Louis’s (her son) third birthday party. I can’t believe that he is already three! He’s such a big boy now.


Well I will be sure to post more after this weekend I’m hoping to get some good pictures of Ellie and her two favorite cousins on her mothers side.

Thanks for checking in.


Lots of hugs!
Eric, Monica, Kit, & the birthday girl Ellie

1 comment:

  1. I love that smile! She is already planning how she can outsmart you!!! Have a great time at Dar's!

    ReplyDelete